Users can now follow a strategy using the C2 Simulated (SIM) brokerage account for free, for up to two months. Users will see the strategy's hypothetical performance in real time but not the actual Open Positions. This means they can see daily P&L and track it at high level.
The new SIM comes funded with $500,000 play money.
After 60 days, Simulation subscribers will be automatically unsubscribed.
Other important things to know:
- Users do not see Open Positions, just Trade Record (closed trades), with the new SIM.
- This improvement aims to encourage users to try out more strategies.
- Simulated users do not show up in Subscriber Management page (just like non-paying subscribers). Instead, Trade Leaders would see the following message "C2 username" has started simulation on "Date," in their strategy page under "Latest Activity":
- You can now see recent Simulation subscribers by Strategy on your dashboard. It will also show if they have paid for any Strategies on Collective2, and you can offer special discounts as well using the orange 'Offer Discount' button.
- You can reach out to your Simulated users via Broadcast Message from Subscriber Management page.