Users can now follow a strategy using the C2 Simulated (SIM) brokerage account for free, for up to 2 Months. Users will see the strategy's hypothetical performance in real time but not the actual Open Positions. This means they can see daily P&L and track it at high level.
In addition to that, the new SIM now comes funded with $500,000 play money.
After 2 Months, Simulation Subscribers will be automatically unsubscribed.
To start, users go to the strategy page and one-click Simulate This.
Done. A confirmation page will appear showing the following message:
A few important things to know:
- Users do not see Open Positions, just Trade Record (closed trades), with the new SIM.
- This improvement aims to encourage users to try out more strategies.
- Simulated users do not show up in Subscriber Management page (just like non-paying subscribers). Instead, Trade Leaders would see the following message "C2 username" has started simulation on "Date," in their strategy page under "Latest Activity":
- You can now see recent Simulation subscribers by Strategy on your dashboard. It will also show if they have paid for any Strategies on Collective2, and you can offer special discounts as well using the orange 'Offer Discount' button.
- Simulated users will not receive broadcast messages you send out to your full access subscribers.