AutoSync is technology that ensures your brokerage account stays synchronized with the trading strategies you are AutoTrading.
Every few minutes, AutoSync looks at your open positions and open orders, and compares them with the trading strategies you are AutoTrading. If any discrepancy is found, AutoSync will send the required orders to ensure your account holds the correct positions/orders.
Here are a few reasons why your account may be desynchronized:
- You placed a manual order in your account from the broker's software, web site or over the phone.
- You do not have enough equity to have all the positions/orders.
- The exchange was temporarily unavailable.
- You just started AutoTrading a strategy which has open orders/positions.
- You changed your AutoTrading settings.