With a Premium Trade Leader Plan, you can offer selected current subscribers a reduced subscription rate. Vendors typically do this to reward loyal users, to keep users during a system drawdown, or to "grandfather" in current subscription prices for current users when increasing the price for new users.
To set up custom billing,
1. Go to your system page and click the Subscribers button and from the drop-down menu, List subscribers.
2.1 Single subscriber custom billing
Click the Create Custom Billing link for your selected subscriber and enter your custom price and number of billing cycles in the new opened window.
2.2 Multi subscriber, same amount custom billing
Select the users that you want to create the custom billing for and after that select Create Custom Billing for selected subscribers. You will be able to create a custom billing for the selected subscribers in one click.
Please note that:
- Any custom billing you set up will typically override any strategy price increases, and the custom billing is applied until you specifically remove it, or until the number of billing cycles are completed.
- When the custom billing expires, the subscribers will be charged the current strategy subscription fee.
- You won't be able to create coupons for existing subscribers.
- Custom billing is not available for Starter and Basic Trade Leader Plan.