The BrokerTransmit feature allows account holders to publish their live manual trades as a strategy on C2 without needing to enter the orders on C2. Every manual trade in the brokerage account appears as a trade signal on the strategy, and anyone can subscribe to the resulting strategy and AutoTrade it in real time just like any other strategy.
- Signals that are sent to the strategy on C2 will be entered as market orders. Stop/limit orders are not currently supported.
- Existing strategies can be used or a new strategy can be created for the user's manual trades.
- There can be up to only one Leader strategy per brokerage account.
- The user can select any combination of asset classes in a Leader strategy. (e.g. user could choose to publish only his futures trades as a Leader, even if he also manually trades stocks).
- AutoSync will sync the Leader's brokerage account manual positions with the Leader strategy.
- Anyone on C2 can subscribe to a Trade Leader strategy just like any other strategy.
- Trade Leader accounts cannot AutoTrade their own Leader strategy because they are already labeled as the strategy publisher.
- Strategy owner clicks on Use Broker Account under Sell Strategies.
- Click on Manage my Trade Leader broker accounts.
- Clicks Set up broker account.
- Select Broker, connection and enter account number. Account Owner name, instruments, Choose strategy, Next Step.
- Request for BrokerTransmit is sent to C2 admin for processing and broker approval.
- Contact C2 help desk for questions or status on approval.
Things to know:
- C2 Trade Entry form: Entering trades on the C2 site will be treated as 'manual trades' when BrokerTransmit is active. Only trades entered or originating from the approved broker account will be valid. Trades from C2 Quick Trade form will be synced and flattened if necessary.
Open Trades in broker account: Open trades in brokerage account will be opened in the strategy at market
- Test Mode: If you have designated your strategy as a test strategy, when you flip it to LIVE mode, you will be given the choice to erase or keep your test trades.
- TOS Badge: Strategy will automatically earn the TOS badge after 10 trades have been executed.