The BrokerTransmit feature allows account holders to publish their live trades (not demo) as a strategy on C2 without needing to enter the orders on C2. Every manual trade in the brokerage account appears as a trade signal on the strategy, and anyone can subscribe to the resulting strategy and AutoTrade it in real time just like any other strategy.
- Signals that are sent to the strategy on C2 will be entered as market orders. Stop/limit orders are not currently supported.
- Existing strategies can be used or a new strategy can be created for the user's manual trades.
- There can be up to only one Leader strategy per brokerage account.
- The user can select any combination of asset classes in a Leader strategy. (e.g. user could choose to publish only his futures trades as a Leader, even if he also manually trades stocks).
- AutoSync will sync the Leader's brokerage account manual positions with the Leader strategy.
- Anyone on C2 can subscribe to a Trade Leader strategy just like any other strategy.
- Trade Leader accounts cannot AutoTrade their own Leader strategy because they are already labeled as the strategy publisher.
- Strategy owner clicks on BrokerTransmit under Trade Leader Tools in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Set up my broker account for Broker Transmit'.
- Select Broker, connection and enter account number. Account Owner name, instruments, Choose strategy, Next Step.
- Request for BrokerTransmit is sent to C2 admin for processing and broker approval.
- Contact C2 help desk for questions or status on approval.
Things to know:
Open Trades in broker account: Open trades in brokerage account will be opened in the strategy at market.
- C2 Webtrader: Trades on the C2 Webtrader screen are not allowed when BrokerTransmit is active. Only trades entered or originating from the approved broker account will be valid.
- TOS Badge: Strategy will automatically earn the TOS badge after more than 10 trades have been executed.
- Certain option related stock transactions such as assignments and exercises will not count toward the TOS participation %. We can only show transactions with specific execution identities that we can verify.
- BrokerTransmit requires a Premium Trade Leader plan.