Helpful information to know before and during the AutoTrade setup process.
- How to switch AutoTrading from one broker to another
- AutoTrade Setting - Scaling (How big or small should I make my scaling?)
- AutoTrade Configuration - Scaling, Max Size, Auto Stop Loss
- Can I AutoTrade in multiple brokerage accounts?
- AutoTrade Setting - Auto Stop Loss
- Can I use my broker's demo account?
- C2 Paper Trade account
- What is the Starting and Latest Allocation?
- AutoTrade Setting - Max Trade Size
- How to setup TradeBullet with C2
- I don't want to buy on margin. Can I not use a margin account?
- How to enable Short Options
- Can I AutoTrade multiple strategies trading the same instrument in the same brokerage account?
- Do I need brokerage approval for AutoTrading to begin?
- How Do I Setup AutoTrading for live account?
- AutoTrade Setting - Join Trades in Progress
- Why do some brokerage firms require that I use a C2 compatible introducing broker for AutoTrading?
- How does AutoTrading work exactly?