Helpful information about how to manage and monitor your AutoTrading performance.
- Can I receive real-time signal alerts?
- Risk Navigator tool for Interactive Brokers customers
- I received a rejection message email. What does this mean?
- Sync Filter Manager
- Order scaling when the strategy legs in and out of positions
- What happens after I change my AutoTrading permissions?
- What happens if I get a margin call in my brokerage account?
- P/L Report - Performance Report
- How do I re-enable AutoSync?
- What happens If a signal fills on C2 but not in my brokerage account?
- What do the abbreviations BTO, STO, STC, BTC mean?
- A system is missing from my Performance Report. Where is it?
- I subscribed to a trading system, and I got an email recommending various trades. Can you explain what the terms mean?
- Can Open AutoTrade Positions be Modified?
- What Time Zone is used when trade times are posted on Collective2?
- What happens if a manual order is placed in my brokerage account that is AutoTrading?